Receiving Pigging Station Sump/Drain Tanks
Our sump/drain tanks are the preferred solution for receiving pigging stations
ZCL | Xerxes underground sump/drain tanks offer a virtually maintenance-free storage solution for receiving pigging stations. Made of 100% premium fiberglass and resin, they are corrosion-resistant and outlast steel tanks used for draining pigging waste from liquid pipelines. Structurally strong yet lightweight, ZCL | Xerxes double-wall tanks are easy to ship and install.
Your Complete Solution
ZCL | Xerxes can provide a complete solution for your oil and gas project needs. From project planning and product selection to customer support, tank owners and system designers find ease in dealing with one company to obtain the products and accessories they need for a variety of sites and applications.
- UL-1316 and ULC-S615 listed
- Common capacities from 5,000 to 20,000 US gallons (18,900 to 75,700 liters)
- Common diameters from 6 feet to 10 feet (1.8 to 3.0 meters)
- Full range of accessories, including:
- Anchor packages
- Access risers
- Pump-out assemblies
- Flame arresters
- Junction and pollution control boxes